Reasons to choose us
Top specialists at your service
Our team consists of three orthopedists, one sports medicine specialist and several physical therapists (incl. Finnish Olympic team physician Pyongyang 2018, medical adviser for Finnish Ice Hockey Association, physical therapist for the women’s national hockey team and men’s national skiing team physical therapist). Tanja Poutiainen-Rinne complements this team with her experience from the top of alpine skiing world.
Specialists straight from the top
A diverse team ensures a comprehensive approach to health and rehabilitation. The specialists in the fields of medicine, physiotherapy and coaching will jointly design a personalized and comprehensive rehab program around your injury.
Over the years our physicians have examined and operated a wide range of athletic injuries. Physiotherapists have guided patients and treated them with innumerable methods of physical therapy.
Tanja Poutiainen-Rinne brings her expertise in achieving an elite level in high performance sports to the patient. She also has a strong experience of effective and appropriate rehabilitation having gone through two tibia fractures and a torn ACL.
When this team comes together, the vast amounts of knowledge, know-how and experience can be found under one roof!
Why choose us
- Multidisciplinary team: The specialists in the fields of medicine, physiotherapy and coaching form an unmatched top team in rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program: We take into consideration the different aspects in the rehabilitation process and in the prevention of new injuries.
- Focus on yourself: Don’t worry about your job, sport or home chores. Here you can solely focus on your own recovery under the guidance of professionals.
- Environment: Sporty and positive atmosphere in the nature-rich Ounasvaara, in the lively city of Rovaniemi.
- Accessible: It’s easy to reach an international and vibrant tourist city like Rovaniemi.
- Compact: Everything happens under one roof – physician’s office, treatment rooms, training facilities, dining and accommodation.
"For over fifteen years I’ve tried many things to fix my back issues. Despite this, Comeback Center was able to bring something new to the table. Knowledgeable people from different fields of expertise are with you every step of the way. Olympic Training Center and the surrounding nature provided a motivating environment for rehabilitation."
"A shoulder injury, which I suffered after a bad fall during a race, required a surgery. In addition to a skilled surgeon, postoperative rehabilitation played a major role in my recovery. At Comeback Center, the specialists are there for you – the athlete can focus on eating, sleeping and training. I recovered in record time."
"I finally found relief from my prolonged back pain problems at the Comeback Center. Very professional and personal coaching, which took into account the whole body as well as the specific requirements of my sport. The Olympic training centre provided a great environment for rehabilitation together with the specialists."
“I fell while exercising and injured my ACL. Although I am not a pro athlete, I wanted to get back in good shape so I could return to my hobbies and work without any discomfort. The holistic approach utilized by the professional and encouraging team at the Comeback Center helped me to rehabilitate and motivated me to find brand new ways to exercise.”
”I tore my knee ligaments (ACL) when I fell on a snowmobile. Since I do goal oriented sports, it’s very important to recover well after a knee injury. It’s been motivating to work with real professionals. I have got back my ability to push my limits with cross country skiing and go for my peak performance”
Interested? Ask for a quote!
Our team of specialists will be happy to answer any of your questions.